notastory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowz GM Apeal

3 posters

Go down

Shadowz GM Apeal Empty Shadowz GM Apeal

Post  [GM] Shadowz Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:48 am

Dear NotaStoryMS Staff,

-Job: GM and Gfx

-Name: Orel Peso

-Age 19

-IGN aka In-Game Name: Shadowz

-How can you improve the server: I can improve the server by giving suggestions, Give ideas, If there is any trouble at night Im here, I can prevent Hackers from Hacking and people from doing bad things. I am a very good advertiser: I can put some youtube videos. Make banners, tell other people to vote (including me) I understand it is a new server so I will try to do everything that is right.

-How many hours can you play per day: I can play about 10 hours in weekends and all vactions, weekdays 5 hrs. On weekdays+vacations I can watch over server during night for an addition of 4 hours.

-Your expriences: Yes actually I have been a GM in PwnMS and Maplefusion And I think It is very serios that GM's dont play around with thier power over other players for no reason.

-Why do you want to apply for [GM]: I am applying for GM because helping is what I do! I also understand that this server is new so I'll help with that issue too.

-About yourself: I am a very happy, Honest and educational person. I live in new york and graduated from one of the best privte middleschool-colleges in New york. I am a very friendly and helpful person. I Think Helping is right for everybody And I am not like all the other GM's that says I'll do this and that and they dont so you can count on me. I am Very serios about this Job.

You can contact me on orelpeso2000@hotmail.com or add me on msn. Thanks for reading!

Sincerly,

Shadowz or Orel Peso =)

[GM] Shadowz

Back to top Go down

Shadowz GM Apeal Empty Re: Shadowz GM Apeal

Post  Nightbrace Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:50 am

[GM] Shadowz wrote:Dear NotaStoryMS Staff,

-Job: GM and Gfx

-Name: Orel Peso

-Age 19

-IGN aka In-Game Name: Shadowz

-How can you improve the server: I can improve the server by giving suggestions, Give ideas, If there is any trouble at night Im here, I can prevent Hackers from Hacking and people from doing bad things. I am a very good advertiser: I can put some youtube videos. Make banners, tell other people to vote (including me) I understand it is a new server so I will try to do everything that is right.

-How many hours can you play per day: I can play about 10 hours in weekends and all vactions, weekdays 5 hrs. On weekdays+vacations I can watch over server during night for an addition of 4 hours.

-Your expriences: Yes actually I have been a GM in PwnMS and Maplefusion And I think It is very serios that GM's dont play around with thier power over other players for no reason.

-Why do you want to apply for [GM]: I am applying for GM because helping is what I do! I also understand that this server is new so I'll help with that issue too.

-About yourself: I am a very happy, Honest and educational person. I live in new york and graduated from one of the best privte middleschool-colleges in New york. I am a very friendly and helpful person. I Think Helping is right for everybody And I am not like all the other GM's that says I'll do this and that and they dont so you can count on me. I am Very serios about this Job.

You can contact me on orelpeso2000@hotmail.com or add me on msn. Thanks for reading!

Sincerly,

Shadowz or Orel Peso =)
Approved Welcome New gm
Nightbrace
Nightbrace
Admin

https://notar.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Shadowz GM Apeal Empty Jus a question

Post  Tousen (Renji) Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:40 pm

night do u know this guy and what about juanjo
Tousen (Renji)