notastory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM Application

2 posters

Go down

GM Application Empty GM Application

Post  mythunder Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:34 am

IGN:Thunder

Timezone + country/state:PDT in California

General Info about me:My nationality is Asian, but im not bragging. I'm a funny and enjoyable kinda guy. I am into paintball, football, and soccer. My friends and family always come first. Don't ask me why. There are too many reasons to count.

Experience in Maplestory and private servers.I have had probably about 2 years or so a fraction in global maplestory and privates servers.

Qualities of a GmGms are skilled players that help make private servers the most enjoyable and fun for everybody. Gms take charge and keep order in private servers, even though there are Gms that ruin a server. If you give me the chance, I will show you that I'm am a pro at being a gm and will help make notastory 100% fun for everyone.

Any additional infoA little forum can't explain me completely. If you want to know more about me, email me at markmm72@yahoo.com

Thanks for taking the time to read my Gm application! You wont regret it! I will find time to more creative on my profile later. Very Happy
mythunder
mythunder

Back to top Go down

GM Application Empty Hey

Post  Token Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:56 am

Approved! This application is well wrote out and seams to have a good bit of exp.

So I say you should be GM.

Note this does not mean that your fully a GM it means you have been approved and waiting on Nightbrace to accept!

Godd luck!

Tokeanizer~

Token
[Co-owner]

Back to top Go down